• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Exports Pages in Wrong Order

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD exports my pages in the wrong order even though it is arranged correctly. I have the latest version running on the latest MacOS. Can anyone shed light on this? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of file you are exporting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are still having issues, can you share your files with us for testing. You can upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Let us know if you need more info, or if you were able to figure a solution on your own.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem... Preran​ XD Exports (technical specification for example) keep the creation page order even if it's arranged after in the layer column (cmd Y).

Thanks,

Olivier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the sharing the details here Omarillier, a similar request has been raised here: - Export to PDF in order to Artboard Z-index – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs.please upvote it and share your comments as well. If this isn't what you are looking for kindly raise this request here: - Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs and share the threads with us so that we may keep a track of it.

Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just experienced it today after an update view for a customer... last added page became the first one. I saw clearly a small blue square with a “house” icon at top left side of the last page, so I assume it got the “main home page” status for some reason. After search everywhere a way to reorder or deactivate this behavior, I gave up, deleted it and design it all again. It worked... but a high price. Definitively, XD is taking too long to mature in a fast growing competitive market.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If on a Mac operating system, open the .PDF in the Preview app, enable thumbnail view and then drag-and-drop the thumbnails to re-order (or delete) the pages as you wish in the thumbnail side-bar... Save and close. Open in Adobe Acrobat to confirm correct page order. It's not fun, but it works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem Clicking on the home button top left of the first screen in prototype mode fixed the issue for me. I think it is caused by the flows that are introduced in xd recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines