Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD : Failure while publishing libraries

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

Would like to share my experience regarding publishing libraries.

While publishing my design system as a library, it takes so long to finish and is continuously still publishing with no progress or indicator showing (just a spinning loader on loop).

I also tried this with other of my projects with minimal assets to publish (1 color and 1 component), still the same problem.

Infinite publishing library.PNG

When I try to cancel by closing the dialog or the app itself, the library is created but the content or assets are not included there, which means they failed to be published.

Here are my unit specs:

- Ryzen 5 2600

- Geforce GTX 1660Ti

- HyperX 2666mHz 2x8gb

Appreciate getting a prompt response and hope this will be resolved so I can use this feature.

Thanks.

{Title renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble publishing your library in XD. Would you mind trying the below steps in sequence? 

• Quit XD
  • Launch CCD
  • Press Cmd+Opt+T to close CCD processes
  • Launch CCD, XD
  • Then try publishing again.

Also, please make sure you are on the current version of XD which is 34.2. Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Sorry but I'm on Windows 10 so I'm not able to get this fix and wouldn't know if CCD is for Windows too.

And yes I'm on the current version too.

Thanks,

Jesse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jesse,

Yes, these steps are for windows as well. You can end up the Creatice Cloud Desktop app from Task manager and follow the steps and see if that helps. We also have the current version of XD as 34.3, please try updating and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Unfortunately this didn't solve the issue and I also have tried this with my Macbook itself with fresh install, still no luck.

Capture.PNG

Thanks,

Jesse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after e few try´s it worked like mentioned above 

• Quit XD
  • Launch CCD
  • Press Cmd+Opt+T to close CCD processes
  • Launch CCD, XD
  • Then try publishing again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i am on windows 10 with newest xd release. and i have the ssame problem but it works with just colors fonts and components assets are broken some how.

i have the problem when i create an libary just with colors assets, it will completly work as it should, i can change or add colors and update them all to the cloud. but at the point i add text or components assets all get stuck, i cant update anything anymore, even if i delte the text and copmponents assets. it shows me clear i should update but it is i never solved promise for xd at this point. 

when i create a libary with colors and just with text assets, at the point where i puplish the libary the puplish button becomes an loader and will stuck for ever, but the libary is created in my cloud libs but without assets, same with the combination with colors and components asssetss. when i reopnen the xd file it is still unpuplished but the libary exists in the cloud. after puplishing and overwrite existing libary fragment the xd file is connected to the libary but i canot sync any assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Markus,

Sorry to hear that. I would suggest trying the above steps in sequence and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Do you have a Windows version for this solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh sorry no need just seen your solution thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i have tried alot, reinstalling, changing accounts, login logout,

today micrsoft has a new update, and also xd but no changes,

i can sync colors with die cloud, but if i add components or fonts to the assets, sync wont work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i still cant use fonts and components, in the libary. just colors works. anyone can help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Several people I know are experiencing this exact same issue with Windows 10 (build 19041.685) only. Xd version 35.3.12. Any updates on this bug or ETA for fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines