Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

XD: Infinite loop updating libraries...

Contributor ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well... think I wrote about it some time ago, but haven't found it. So here goes again... its a time wasting and annoying issue, that prevents to update libraries between XD files, becoming tedious and frustrating to work and keepping updated any design system.

As you can see in the picture, it is what I see regularly after constantly jumping from original component libraries back and forth. Usualy, I've to wait for a while or repeat adjustments to update it into the linked files.

Now this looping prcess is getting more and more often. I log in-log out almost each day fro Adobe CC to avoid the daily issues... but it should to be solved. It's another wasting of time.

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Design, Import and export, Known Issue, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021
Hi There, Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble using Adobe XD.we already have a bug logged for this issue, the team is working on it and a fix is underway. You should be able to see this issue resolved in the upcoming releases.please download the latest version of XD and enjoy the new features. Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Chethan

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way... Windows 10 and last update of XD: 41.0.12.11

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still happening after latest updates... think its an UI issue... 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I tried to log out adobe creative cloud, restart my computer, log back in, click on the update library button, but still stuck in an infinite loop. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble using Adobe XD.we already have a bug logged for this issue, the team is working on it and a fix is underway. You should be able to see this issue resolved in the upcoming releases.please download the latest version of XD and enjoy the new features.

Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Chethan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm getting this issue too, and it makes my design system essentially useless until fixed. Adobe, what's the time frame for a fix for this issue?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines