• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD keeps shutting down!?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD is shutting down on me whenever I use the text tool. Help Please!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

The team told me that they have seen a few cases of XD crashing because of a bad font file. Would it be possible for you to send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message along with the URL of this post? We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lamfar,

I haven't heard of this issue previously. Can you try reinstalling the application and let us know if it helped? If you still need assistance, send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. We will get in touch with you for further investigation. To send a private message, click my picture and use the message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team told me that they have seen a few cases of XD crashing because of a bad font file. Would it be possible for you to send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message along with the URL of this post? We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm facing this issue right now!

I'm using Arabic fonts.

How can you fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also getting the same issue. Please Help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colleague has the same problem when clicking the text box to re-edit then it shut down in sudden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and it keeps happening on windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide us with the information I have requested above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also getting the same issue. Help Please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meghna Bhuptani,

We are sorry for the delay in response and sorry for the trouble. We would request you to please share the version of XD and the OS details.

Please also generate logs and crash dumps and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines