• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Presentation BUG on Auto-Animate hover

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, i have been working with adobe XD for last two years, and have not experienced such a bug, basically when you auto animate any element and create Prototype (Presentation link) on hover it flickers instead of beigt smooth, noticed this bug today.

Here's an example - https://xd.adobe.com/view/9505af50-5b0e-4a9d-9517-d79277fd8f1d-c056/?fullscreen, instead of sliding to right it jumps Up / Down, it shouldn't be like that.

Any fixes? Thank You. 

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still waiting for the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is still here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't know if this will help much but I do have the same issue when two animated elements are overlapping on each other (like a "clic anywhere on this page" and a "button" on the top) -for this specific case I just made a transparent element on the clicable area since I didn't find a better solution.
Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Think this happend during one of the latest updates. I have the same issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also experiencing this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also having this issue. I wonder if there's an update available that will take care of this. I'm running XD 35.3.12 on a mac and Creative Cloud says the app is up to date. I'm looking for a solution because I have deliverables due in the next week or so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines