• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD slows down my computer

Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I reccognized a dramatic increase between running XD on my computer and not. As long as XD is running the windows are slow in animation and reacting delayed on mouse action. As soon I close XD everything goes normal. It also seems to getting worse the longer XD is running.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Hi Andreas,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with XD. In addition to what Italo has asked, I would request you to please try-

• Signing out of XD, Creative Cloud app
  • Quit Creative Cloud Desktop app and kill all related processes from Task manager/ Activity Monitor
  • Restart the machine
  • Sign back in

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using? What operating system are you running the software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the uploaded screen shots

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this problem occur when opening a specific file or with any file? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest I haven't have observed that. I have two to four files open simultaneously (website and style guide) because I'm working on them parallel, so it is hard to detect it. But I have the feeling that it accumulates it with the time XD is open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for answering. If you can, try working on one file at a time and see if the same problem occurs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andreas,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with XD. In addition to what Italo has asked, I would request you to please try-

• Signing out of XD, Creative Cloud app
  • Quit Creative Cloud Desktop app and kill all related processes from Task manager/ Activity Monitor
  • Restart the machine
  • Sign back in

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

thanks for your reply but it doesn't change a bit. My guess would be the communication of XD with the windows server. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same copy-paste answers for each issue. 

Good job 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines