• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to initialize CC library in XD 49 version

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Adobe XD on a Windows 11 computer (previously used win10). 
After update 49.0.12 I can no longer access the CC library through the library panel.
I have gone through the official steps after googling the issue, but the steps do not work.
I can see the libraries in CC Desktop application but as said they do not show in XD.

I tried downgrading to XD version 48.0.12 and can confirm the library panel works there, but my work files cannot be opened since they were "created in a newer version of XD" forcing me to go back to the 49. if I want to work on them at all. Upon reinstalling version 49, the libaries panel stops working again.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

The solution that worked for me, seems to work in Windows 10 and 11:

1. Close XD.
  2. Open Command Prompt as Administrator.
  3. Run CheckNetIsolation LoopbackExempt -a -n=adobe.xd_pc75e8sa7ep4e
  4. Open XD, issue resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Hi All,

We are sorry for the frustration caused. We checked the root cause of the issue and got to know that since XD 49 release, Adobe XD package name has changed; hence the old command mentioned in the KB will not work.

CheckNetIsolation LoopbackExempt -a -n=adobe.xd_pc75e8sa7ep4e

The command mentioned above should work now.

We have already requested the documentation team to update the KB.

Hope it answers your question.

Thank you, erik-nl, for sharing the correct command that helped our c

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This work for me too. Thank you for posting. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!
I've spent hours doing all kinds of suggested standard actions. 

Your solution worked like magic!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried everything, this worked for me! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks indead... i have tried all other steps.. nothing worked but this step!!
we all owe you this... thanks again 
appreciated 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, was struggling with the same problem, solved it! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It still does'nt work for, I try to change it in my prompt command but it says "invalid parameters", so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or it just does'nt want to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Alexandre234529320o3j ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Have you tried the suggestions shared here? If it still doesn't work, please share a screenshot of the About XD info page, we'll try our best to assist you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am still having the problem after an update this morning and trying everything suggested in the support - as well as uninstalling and reinstalling all Adobe programmes including Creative Cloud, then reinstalling again. Here's a screenshot of my 'about' - grateful for any help.

El23544827i77f_0-1647014468451.png

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, same here! I fixed the problem two weeks ago and since the last update (Version 5.4.0.15) the same error occurs and cant be solved with the command line anymore. Tried to reinstall, didnt work.

Would be very grateful for advise since the bug stops us from working with our cloud library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry i mentioned the wrong version number, my current XD version number is 49.0.12.14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philipp217997548b7n,

We are sorry to hear you're experiencing issue with XD. Would you mind confirming if you've tried the steps suggested in this article and let us know if that helps?

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error and can't use libraries in XD, tried what the document said, did not help https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro... 

Using XD 44.1.12.5 on Win10

{Title Renamed by MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Windows Repair function for the  Creative Cloud app, that fixed the problem for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear you're able to resolve the issue and thanks for sharing what worked for you. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to use the windows repair function like you did to fix the problem, but I'm not sure of the individual steps and am not sure how to use it. Could you explain what you did? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi defaultq98xr79hu45k,

Sorry for the trouble. Did you try the steps suggested in this article and see if it helps? If it doesn't, you may try the steps mentioned here.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't load components from another cloud file after the last update. The library did not work in XD before (in other applications Adobe works), but it was not critical, and now it's very bad!

I tried all the links on the net, nothing helped.

Win 10 (64)
XD 34.0.12

2020-10-21 191507.png

{Title renamed by MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're unable to load libraries and getting this error. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-...?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried all this and more, nothing helps. The only problem is XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the steps. Would you mind creating a new user account of your machine and see if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled Windows completely. That helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the solution that worked for you. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD. 

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening to me as well. Windows 10 pro (latest) XD 34. Solutions on the Adobe help site not resolving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue. Does anyone have a fix for Mac? OS 12.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt22489617d8f5,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using Creative Cloud Libraries in XD. If Creative Cloud Libraries don't load in a Creative Cloud app on macOS X 10.12, then please try the solution suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro...

If the solution suggested didn't work, then try upgrading your operating system.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines