• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D Camera Techniques(DOF)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. Im looking foward to learn the techniques behind this video.
link:(Mosaic Photo Reveal (After Effects Template) - YouTube )

1:Starting 0:06sec to 0:10sec images dropping.
2:Starting 0:11Sec to 0:15sec images on a floor in perspective.

3:staring  0:15 sec to 0:0 sec images dropping on floor.

Its disturbing my mind how to do especially with the shadows and the camera angles. Any one with idea please enlighten me. Kindly make a tutorial to help.
Note: I have searched the forum and none of the answers helped to archive this.
WILDCAT54​After Effects​

Thanks all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing in that video that cannot be recreated with simple keyframes, some speed adjustments (ease out) a comp camera with a normal (50mm) or slightly longer lens and a knowledge of AE's 3D space.

Expressions and scripts can help with alignment and the falling motion. I didn't see any bending but I did see lighting effects and camera moves.

The most efficient way to approach this project would be to decide on the output size of your final product, then prepare all of the images you'll use by cropping and resizing to their ideal size for the project (somewhere at an effective 100% scale somewhere in the project), and adding the white border if desired.

The second step is to decide on which images would be in each shot and divide the shots up into separate comps. This kind of project is not suited to doing everything in one composition. You create each shot individually, then either render them all and edit them in Premiere Pro or combine all of the comps in a master comp to add the transitions and render the final project.

Since you have no real idea about how the effect was achieved I would guess that it will take you a couple of months of fairly decent study and experimentation to recreate the video. Videohive advertises that this template does not require any 3rd party plug-ins so you could do it, as I suspected, entirely by hand. Their template probably requires image preparation, some kind of naming convention, and loading a bunch of images in a specific folder.

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly find time and make a simple tutorial to show me how its done..Thanks for your reply...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like if you purchase the template you are given a tutorial and support from the owner.

https://videohive.net/item/mosaic-photo-reveal/7266788?ref=Infilm&clickthrough_id=1367969412&redirec...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With this being a template, I would open it in Premiere and dig through it.

To use the template it appears that you will need to number your images in a source folder that you will have to point to. Looks like you need 100 images for this template as is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use place holders to show the technique behind. Thanks for respond

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines