• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug: Text properties label visible in AE exported mogrt in EG-panel in Premiere Pro

Contributor ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've notices that the label "text properties" is often visible in the Essential Graphics-panel in Premiere Pro after export from After Effects.

E.g., in this case, I've created a text box, some sliders and comments for this mogrt, and inside the first slider, you can see "text properties".

Screenshot 2019-03-06 at 07.01.30.png

Is there a way to remove this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm what version of AE and PP you use, for me a create hundreds of MOGRT and i never notice this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE:  CC2019 16.0

PP: CC2019 13.02

Maybe it is because I've used a project from earlier versions of AE and the EG-panel contains "old" information?

I've tried to delete and reinsert all source materials, but that did not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it look like there are a newer version, so try to update your softwares,

AE 16.0.1

PP13.0.3

a lot of bug was fixed in the latest versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I looked for versions at the wrong place. I've got the latest versions.

Screenshot 2019-03-06 12.17.16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It look like you didn't use the english version so i i'm not sure if there are some issue with others languages, so can you test it in english version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm. That could be the case, but I think I have the english version of AE installed? Where do I check what language version I have installed. You're referring to "Fontstørrelse", right? Because that is something I've written inside the EG-panel.

Could I ask you to test exporting the composition in this project as a mogrt and check in PP?

Dropbox - dss-ae-grafikkmaler-Vbb_2_1-aeforum.aep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

simply if the menu is english so that's mean you have the english version

i will test the file you send and let you know the result

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i test it and i face same issue you have, i fixed by moving the slider under the checkbox,, really i don't know the reason and i think it's bug where this slider conflict with the text property, anyway the solution is very easy just move the slider to other place.

i also change the name but i don't think this make any difference.

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 3.29.44 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Kjetil,

thanks for calling this out! Would you please send me a private message and add the mogrt so I can confirm this on my end and have a bug written up for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi annikak56002167​. PMed you now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Kjetil,

I was able to confirm and reproduce the issue on my own. I filed a bug, here the number for later reference: DVAGE-3223

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines