Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Color Bug

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a strange bug with the Lumetri Color wheels. For example in Lumetri color, RGB curves, the wheel for Hue and Saturation is shifted way to the blue.

Capture.PNG

I'am using a Adobe CC 2017, and this problem appear in After Effects and Premiere Pro.

My computer set is:

Processor: Intel(R) CPU E5-2620 v2 @2.10ghz (2 processors)

RAM: 32 GB

Video card: NVidia Quadro K4000

Windows 10 64bit

Does anyone had this, and can it be fixed?

Regards,

Yanko

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Yeh on the latest version Neil.

But BAM! IT's now fixed... it's what Jarle says. Sounds like Adobe have to calibrate the app for when there's scaling above 100% (it's still workable when I set to 175%). I do notice some "fuzziness" in the text due to the scaling, but give me centered color wheels any day.

Thanks for the input guys... hope it helps some people out. My screen res is 3200 x 1800 so having the scaling set to 100% makes my eyes cringe (wayyyy too small).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on PrPro 12.1.2?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeh on the latest version Neil.

But BAM! IT's now fixed... it's what Jarle says. Sounds like Adobe have to calibrate the app for when there's scaling above 100% (it's still workable when I set to 175%). I do notice some "fuzziness" in the text due to the scaling, but give me centered color wheels any day.

Thanks for the input guys... hope it helps some people out. My screen res is 3200 x 1800 so having the scaling set to 100% makes my eyes cringe (wayyyy too small).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! You could also try 200% scaling. That should be safer than the 150% one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines