• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Help Please With After Affects

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello To all, first time posting here for help, my daughter wants to learn all about video editing and doing all sorts of funs things with Video's, From what I can see on line, I am Thinking Adobe After Affects and AE Face tools Maybe, she wants to learn and have fun with our family videos changing faces on each others bodies and adding goofy fun clips and etc, 

What are the best tools we can get her to learn and have fun with all types of Video's ... ?

all info will be helpful, Thank You

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you try to change something else in the option of When syncing: ?

Preferences > Sync Settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all three options, "Ask, Always Download and Always Upload", it still won't allow me to push the "Sync Settings Now...".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What option is available if you choose Manage Sync Settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue here. 

It works fine on my macbook, on the iMac the sync settings option is greyed out. Did you find any solution to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it still grey out even if you sign out and sign in again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spoke too soon.

Ok, It solved the "greyed out" status for the first launch, but when I close it and open again, It goes back to unavaliable.

When I sign-out and In and the "Sync Now" button is avaliable for the first launch and I try to sync, It gives me this message:

Untitled.png

Adobe CC is open and up to date (Adobe CC also signed out and In again with After Effects)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same here.

BTW: It's only in AFX. Sync settings works fine on the same machines for PremierPro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you use a Firewall or anti-virus application? You turn off temporarily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just Windows Defender, no third-parties. I tried turning it off but nothing changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem. Greyed out on MBP, working on iMac.

Tried all kind of variations of signing in an out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think is a bug, I´m having the same trouble. I´m tryng to move my Mac settings into my PC and it goes the same way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to chime in and say I have this exact same problem, being unable to sync After Effects settings to CC, and this issue is on 2 different machines (1 Mac, 1 Windows), and 2 different accounts (1 personal, 1 enterprise).

In both cases, the sync options are greyed out as the OP mentioned, and trying to sync from the Welcome screen causes a progress bar to appear, but after a few minutes it goes away and nothing happens.

At the moment, both machines were running AE 2020 (17.0.2 + 17.0.3). I'll download 17.0.4 on them in the near future but I have a feeling it won't do much.

Both machines do have some firewall/anti-virus, but Premiere Pro 2020 and Media Encoder 2020 have no issue syncing to CC, which leads me to believe this is an issue with AE specifically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 13.01.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat, want to sync settings so my workspace is how I like it, but to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Mine is greyed out.

ADOBE??? HELLO???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greyed out here as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. After updated to 2020 it didn't ask me about preferences import's from previous version, and the option to sync (on the workstation it works) is grayed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, using AE 17.0.5 and sync settings does not work. For Premiere Pro and Media Encoder it works just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here ... and that already for quiet some time!

AAEX_SyncProblem.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The greyed out dilemma...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

6 months and 2 updates later, still no change

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines