• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render after using Roto brush tool

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I used Roto brush tool and in preview all looks perfect, but when i render it, it looks like that (in black circles). It's changing its position. Anyone know what might be a problem?

forum.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you weren't watching what Rotobrush was doing closely enough. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the frame rate of the footage match the frame rate of the comp? I get errors like then when I try to mix and match the two.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi InesK,

Did you solve this issue yet? If so, what did you do? Let us know so that others may benefit.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually used another technique instead of roto tool, so sadly I didn't solve this exact problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that. File any bugs here. I hope it works for you next time. Keep us in the loop.

Thanks,Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you freeze the roto brush when you were done with it? That'll help prevent issues like this and will also make AE move faster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines