• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering stops half way through and freezes

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden i went to render an edit today and it kept stopping halfway through my edit and freezing. The page would stop responding but then a pop up appeared saying that one of my effects stopped working unexpectedly so I closed out of AE and removed the effect. I tried again and this time it's a different effect. Nothing is helping. I tried updating but it didn't make a difference. Please help. 😩

Title edited by Mod.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a lot more info:

• What's your computer specs, especially RAM and GPU?  What OS?
• Are your OS, After Effects and GPU drivers all updated to latest versions?

• Which effects are being highlighted in the error messages?

• What are the details of your project - what's the resolution, output file format, which effects are you using?  How many layers?

As a temporary workaround, try rendering out to an image sequence.  When the render fails you can restart and continue from the last frame rendered.  Then, when finished,  just convert the final image sequence to your preferred format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Andrew already said you need to be much more specific and provide system info, details about your project, what effects you use and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines