• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotobrush 2 help

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, i’m lookin for a feature with rotobrush 2, i need to back propagate my analyse, but i couldn’t find how to do it, as i must change some details in the middle of the footage, to get the bad analyse good.

Can you help me please ?

Thanks a lot !

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

On the frame you're adding new strokes, is the existing propagation going forward or backwards? You can tell the difference by the direction of the green arrows in the Roto Brush propagation span bar, below the time ruler in the Layer panel.

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 2.30.18 PM.png

This is important, because if you add strokes, they will only propagate forwards OR backwards, depending on which direction the propagation is already going. Propagation only works in one direction at a time from the base frame (the first frame you draw s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To propagate Roto Brush backwards from the current frame, you need to go frame-by-frame by using the keyboard shortcut for previous frame, Page Up, or use the Previous Frame button in the Preview panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, when i try to do this, the propagation isn't propaged backwards from a modified frame, how shall i do it ?

Thanks a lot !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the frame you're adding new strokes, is the existing propagation going forward or backwards? You can tell the difference by the direction of the green arrows in the Roto Brush propagation span bar, below the time ruler in the Layer panel.

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 2.30.18 PM.png

This is important, because if you add strokes, they will only propagate forwards OR backwards, depending on which direction the propagation is already going. Propagation only works in one direction at a time from the base frame (the first frame you draw strokes on, represented by the green rectangle with the dot in the middle).

If you need to change the Roto Brush propagation in both directions from a given frame, you should create a new span. Drag the one of the blue end points of the existing span to the end of where the existing propagation is OK, then move the CTI to the frame where you want to create the new base frame for propagation and draw new Roto Brush strokes. Then propagate the new span backwards and/or forwards as necessary.

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 2.40.23 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines