Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated AE to 24.3 and now it won't open

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Images attached below)

I recently updated my version of after effects to 24.3, but now it won't open and all i'll receive is this message stating my last session crashed:

Screenshot (374).png

It gives me about 2 seconds before this screen will pop up, giving me no time to interact with any of the options above:

Screenshot (371).png

When I view the report It looks like this, and I'm not sure where to go from here:

Screenshot (373).png

I can't open any past version of After Effects as the same issue occurs. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and every other Creative Cloud app works just fine. I also have no plugins so I'm not sure what else could be causing the crashing. If anyone knows what could be the issue please let me know!

Specs:

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Kolink Citadel Micro-ATX Case

16 GB RAM

WD Blue SN570 1TB

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site. If NVIDIA, do a clean installation of the latest Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my graphics drivers look to be all up to date, I use Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tried it and the issue is still there unfortunately

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines