• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe AIR 25.0.0.134 ... Digital Certificate EXPIRED on 2017/05/07 !!!

May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By going to Properties, I see that the Adobe AIR Version 25.0.0.134 Digital Certificate EXPIRED on 2017/05/07.

Consequently, other (very important) applications which I use and which require Adobe AIR before they will Run just will not Run.

How do I get Adobe to fix this most irritating issue - I cannot do my work until the Certificate is renewed.

Does anyone else have this problem? If so, is there a FIX?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

This outdated certificate will be fixed in our next update (scheduled for June 13th).  You can also grab our latest beta, which also has the new cert applied.

https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/air/AdobeAIRInstaller.exe

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking into this.  Will get back to this thread soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This outdated certificate will be fixed in our next update (scheduled for June 13th).  You can also grab our latest beta, which also has the new cert applied.

https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/air/AdobeAIRInstaller.exe

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow!!!

An answer supplied by Adobe STAFF inside of 3x hours after I raised my issue!!!

THANK YOU ... Chris Campbell - most impressive.

My only concern is that I have to wait until 13th June before my problem is fixed (I steer clear of Beta versions - unless you can guarantee that I can have both Version 25.0.0.134 AND the Beta Version programs on my disc thus enabling me to see if the Beta works with my other Applications and, if not, then I can uninstall the Beta and just wait for 13th June to come around)?

Thanks for your Professional Service!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines