I am using the GraphAPI Mobile 1.8.1 to access Facebook from a native app I am creating with actionscript 3 from Flash Builder 4.6.
My code works in the flash builder iPad emulator, and for android, but it doesn't in the iPad (version 3 - with IOS version 6.0.1). I get a white screen in the area where I should be seeing the facebook login screen (webView).
After some time, when debugging the app, I get this error (and the blank screen I mentioned):
I have tried everything I could think of before asking!
1) Discarded that it was due to a connection issue
2) Discarded that the iPad was unable to work with StageWebView class (represented a web page with another instance just to test)
3) It's working in Android with the same code; shouldn't it be cross-platform?
4) I can scroll the StageWebView instance with my fingers, so is there, but white
5) Also tried to download the sources of 1.8.1 instead of using the SWC file hoping they could help me to debug. For some weird reason, the sources, when downloaded contain errors. For sure, I downloaded the version that adobe is supporting and linking from their website (http://code.google.com/p/facebook-actionscript-api/)
6) It works in an Ipod touch with the 6.0.1 IOS, same code.
This is a code example working for Android, IOS emulation but not for the real iPad device: