• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to clean up StageAd

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2013 Nov 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using StageAd ANE from the Gaming SDK, and I  can't figure out what I'm supposed to do with an instance of StageFullscreenAd after I've added it to the stage, and it's either failed or loaded.

I'm currently cleaning it up after it's been dismissed (or failed to load) by removing all the event handlers, and then just reinstantiating it for use on the next go round, but that doesn't provide any assurance that I'm not leaking memory somewhere. There is no removeFromStage to match addToStage, and there is no destroy method or anything like that.

How am I supposed to clean this thing up?

Kevin N.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,

StageFullscreen Ad instance gets disposed once Ad gets loaded on the screen and cancelled by the user.You do not need to do any handling for the same.For again displaying the Ad on the stage you should have to call addToStage property only then Ad gets visible next time.

Thanks,

Sakshi

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines