I can't install adobe at my mac.

I have attachment alert screenshots.Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 8.14.56 PM.png

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2015 Aug 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I guess you are facing the problemin isntallation any AIR application. Can you please answer the below questions to help us assist you better?

1. Is there any old AIR runtime installed on your system ? If yes, please tell me its version. To check, go to Applications ->Uititlies -> Adobe AIR Application installer -> Press space bar -> Check the version number

2. Which application your are trying to install ? If you can share the applcaition it will help us in reproducing the issue and assisting you better. If possible, Can you please mail me the sample application at [bhal] [@] [adobe] [.] [com]

Regards

Varun Bhal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 24, 2015 Aug 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Answers:

1. Yes, it's version number 18.0.

2. http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/mac/download/latest/AdobeAIR.dmg

PS: Current mac version 10.10.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your response. But i would like to require some further detailed information based on the questions above. Can you please answer the same ?

1. We have released 3 different versions with same major version 18.0 for Adobe AIR. So can you please tell me the exact full version number of current AIR runtime installed  on your system? To check, go to Applications ->Uititlies -> Adobe AIR Application installer -> Press space bar -> A small popup windows will appear as shown below -> Check the version number or paste the screenshot of the window in your reply using How to post a screenshot in the forum

Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 11.46.33 am.png

2. The link you have pasted for AdobeAIR.dmg is the link to install the Adobe AIR runtime in your system. But the error message that you have pasted in your query is the error that comes while installing any AIR application (any game or other applications). When exactly you are facing the error message, can you please elaborate and provide us more information regarding the same or you are facing this error while installing AdobeAIR.dmg downloaded from the link you have pasted? If yes, provide the version of AdobeAIR.dmg as well, to check double click on AdobeAIR.dmg -> Single click on red coloured Adobe AIR installer icon -> Press space bar -> Small popup windows, same as above will appear and tell us the exact version mentioned there.

This information will help us to identify your problem and will enable us to assist you better.

Regards

Varun Bhal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks .

I fixed it.

In my computer, /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework had beed deleted.

So I restore it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When lunch AdobeAir I can see following messages at Console:

com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.adobe.air.Installer.160492[625]) Service exited with abnormal code: 4

netbiosd[273]:name servers down?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines