Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR for ANDROID zoom gestures

Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Is there any way i can zoom on specific object, for example picture on flash android app. Lets say i have a photo and i want user to be able to zoom it normally. The way adobe has it in its script its weird and makes a mess, its not right. I want to be able to zoom it to some level, proportionally, and to drag it inside its box?

I use adobe animate AIR for android, and those gestures are no help.

Thank you very much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can disable scroll/rubberbanding and let the os handle zooming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wheee how what is that? 

So i want normal zooming and paning on my app, Android app made in animate. I fou d yoir solition with sligjtly changed default Air gesture code. Its helpfull. But i need alot of that. lile 500 objects. Can i somebow edit that default AIR cscript in animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what file type are your trying to edit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo...PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo i side those frames i want to zoom. And i want to usw svript you modified default one from AIR from gesture zoo  scripts. Just, so o dont have to edit ecery single timw, hiw csn i make all those photos the same, or whole project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you asked about editing some default air cscript in animate , when i asked what file type you were trying to edit.  png makes no sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i knew what to change, then i wouldnt ask. Im just asking is there any possibility of that maybe. So i just hit object and dobleclick on script from menu, so i dont have copy paste every time some modified script for 200 times. Anyway, i need solution for zooming multiple i ages on multiple frames and zoom must be proportional up to some normal level not infinity. And with option to pan that same object after ziom. With fingers, its for mobile

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think there might be a language issue causing a problem between our understanding of each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No no its ok...i write it the way you could understand both meanings sry 😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will try to ask exact and correctđ Well as im older i see less, mobile gets smaller and my patience for writing is weaker hehe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good luck with your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, the luck is all i need  because i dont have a clue what im doing, bright idea, yes, product in my vision, yes, but the path is way foggy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

understood.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The AIR AS3 functions do include everything you need to do zoom gestures, but that doesn't mean that it's easy. When I had to do gestures on Android I used this library to make things easier for me. It's years since I used it, so you may need to read what it is able to do these days (as you can see, it hasn't been updated in 10 years):

https://github.com/fljot/Gestouch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah i know. Thanx for response. But anyway its lousy functions, it doesnt zoom proportionaly, but distorts object completely. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines