• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC adds random lines to curves and circles

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start to draw a circle, I get straight lines where it should be curved. I have the latest windows 10 update, all my Monoprice 21.5" tablet driver updates, and all the Animate updates. This problem appears nowhere else as I use Photoshop normally and all my other programs don't glitch like this. I've seen other forums about this but everything I tried hasn't worked. Help!!animate cc bug.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

I had same problem with photoshop. I am using Wacom Cintiq. When i delete Wacom driver and download again problem was solved. Maybe same thing happened in Animate CC. Wacom driver problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have recently joined the Animate community and found a lot of users complaining about this issue.

However while testing out the drawing features in this software I went to Edit > Preferences > Drawing where there are few settings which we can define.

Can you also try toggling some of these settings and may be find a way through it.

Check this out for more info - Drawing preferences in Animate CC.​

Hope it helps.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding! I tried messing around with the options and I tried a lot of different combinations like you suggested but the problem is still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had same problem with photoshop. I am using Wacom Cintiq. When i delete Wacom driver and download again problem was solved. Maybe same thing happened in Animate CC. Wacom driver problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It didn't work as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also be sure to mess with your smoothing in the brush properties.

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 2.14.55 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had to go into my tablet settings and turn "Windows Ink" off. Windows Ink is needed in photoshop for pressure sensitivity, but for some reason in animate it messes stuff up lol. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines