• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC Create JS libraries for Adwords

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I use in the new Animate CC the google hosted libraries? Animate CC exports 1 file now ( createjs-2015.11.26.min.js )  --> 186kb

With the last flash pro I only needed to send 2 files ( movieclip-0.8.1.min.js and preloadjs-0.6.1.min.js )  --> 59.2kb

Any comments welcomed.

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Google-hosted CreateJS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Hi,

You can still refer only the libs that you need by updating the HTML file once published from Animate and downloading the required libs from CreateJS | CDN

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can still refer only the libs that you need by updating the HTML file once published from Animate and downloading the required libs from CreateJS | CDN

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016 Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can only use tweenjs and easeljs from the google hosted cdn, they're hosting preloadjs, soundjs and movieclip too, but you're not allowed to use those. only even a basic animation won't work without movieclip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True Animate is cool but totally useless if you can't use the movieclip CDN from Google.
Adobe needs to tell Google to put the whole createjs 2015.11.26.min.js or else it's pointless...

Big fail !
I can't even upload my new HTML5 banners to Google Adwords, still got to convert to Flash in AS2 to upload and now Google is killing Flash uploads in the end of June lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pretty sure Adobe is not the boss of Google.

Just zip local copies of the required libraries. AdWords is so cheap, the advertiser pays only for clicks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Happy to share with you all that the combined CreateJS library used in Animate CC is now available in Google's CDN DoubleClick hosted JavaScript libraries - DoubleClick Creative Solutions Help‌‌ to help simplify and improve the overall experience. You may want to check this out.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great for DoubleClick but we still wait for AdWords

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please elaborate on the issue with AdWords.  What specific problems are you facing there.

Thanks,

Ajay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For now are allowed only two libs (not full lib) from Google for use in AdWords. Check AdWords | HTML5 Validator

Full lib is on Google but still is not updated in AdWords.

Google-hosted CreateJS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMHO opinion Google does not want to make AdWords as lenient as DCM, because the ads are free unless someone clicks. Initially they allowed no external links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My opinion is that they will allow new library because they previous allowed that two libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing new so far. I send them again request yesterday.

You can see anytime on Image ads - Advertising Policies Help HTML5 ads > All other HTML5 ads > Upload requirements > Google-hosted CreateJS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont see big problem now. Zipped CreateJS lib is around 50kb and then you have 100kb zipped for banner. Using 2 libs and adding 2 libs you can have 140kb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AdWords is the best, they have biggest max file size 150kb. 140kb with using 2 libs and adding 2 libs.

And all you must change in exported html is adding ad format size meta tag within the <head> tag. For example: <meta name="ad.size" content="width=300,height=250">

And you don't include any clicktag, ads are entire ad clickable by default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool, Adwords must be coming soon ?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2016 Mar 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm very new to coding html5, so please can someone please talk me through the following? (in baby steps!)

Ok so when i publish my ad, Animate creates this link in the HTML file for creatjs:

<script src="https://code.createjs.com/createjs-2015.11.26.min.js"></script>

This is what adwords doesn't like.

I downloaded the creatjs to run it locally but this makes the banner way too big, but adwords approves it.

Here are my files - www.fishdna.co.uk/work/html5/Archive.zip

I then read the above and tried to implement this into the HTML to use googles createjs:

replacing - <script src="https://code.createjs.com/createjs-2015.11.26.min.js"></script>

with

<script src="https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/tweenjs_0.6.1_40840f08e9fb382ae9e4a337da542ed5_min.js"></script>

<script src="https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/easeljs_0.8.1_58add2e69ca7fbe25e8f82a2b5f6a510_min.js"></script>

But when i went to preview this the ad stops working. Am i missing something fundemental?

Any help much appreciated, as i desperately need to move away from the proverbial nail in the foot to work flow that is GWD and start using Flash again, sorry Animate... ; )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 31, 2016 Mar 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are missing 2 files.

you have

<script src="libs/easeljs-0.8.1.min.js"></script>

<script src="libs/tweenjs-0.6.1.min.js"></script>

missing

<script src="libs/movieclip-0.8.1.min.js"></script>

<script src="libs/preloadjs-0.6.1.min.js"></script>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2016 Apr 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

---

<snip>

<!--<script src="https://code.createjs.com/createjs-2015.11.26.min.js"></script>-->

<script src="//s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/tweenjs_0.6.1_40840f08e9fb382ae9e4a337da542ed5_min.js"></script>

<script src="//s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/easeljs_0.8.1_58add2e69ca7fbe25e8f82a2b5f6a510_min.js"></script>

<script src="movieclip-0.8.1.min.js"></script>

<script src="preloadjs-0.6.1.min.js"></script>

</snip>

The tween/easel-js aren't enough for Animate-produced H5-Banner - you have to download 2 additional createJS-subscripts:

- https://code.createjs.com/preloadjs-0.6.1.min.js

- https://code.createjs.com/movieclip-0.8.1.min.js

- Bundled and single libraries: http://code.createjs.com/

Zipped, the 2 shrink to 17KB, leaving you with 133KB (zipped) to work with on your banner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2016 Apr 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the pointers you two, i think i followed what you suggested above, but its still doesn't seem to be working.

Could i ask another favour and someone look at the files and tell me where i'm going wrong?

www.fishdna.co.uk/work/html5/html5.zip

many thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Had this same problem/nightmare. Ended up building 12 banners in Animate and Adwords wasn't having it. I'm hoping you've solved the issue with your ads, but if this is still giving you or anyone else trouble, here's all I did to make each ad upload successfully:

1. Include <meta name="ad.size" content="width=300,height=250"> or whatever the size of your banner is, under the <head> tag.

2. Replace https://code.createjs.com/createjs-2015.11.26.min.js with google's version:

https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/createjs_2015.11.26_54e1c3722102182bb133912ad4442e19_min....

This contains the full library, so there's no need to include individual libraries and it definitely works with Adwords even though it's hosted on DoubleClick. I found this courtesy of Mohanaraj above. Thanks!! Here's where I found it: DoubleClick hosted JavaScript libraries - DoubleClick Creative Solutions Help

3. Check your ads with this before uploading. If there are any other errors, it'll give you a bit more info on them:

AdWords | HTML5 Validator

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, I tried in validator, it seems that DoubleClick hosted CreateJS is working now in AdWords. Send to AdWords and give us feedback if is work link, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Publish with "Hosted Library" > open html file in a text editor > up top, in the Meta look for the <script> containing the link to the js library > Replace that link with the Google hosted version:
<script src="https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/createjs_2015.11.26_54e1c3722102182bb133912ad4442e19_min...."></script>

Boom, no js library needed = smaller file size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines