• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate cc for Instagram

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I created and animation in Animate CC, exported to Media Encoder to create mp4 to post on Instagram. IG says the file resolution is too low, tried the 1080 HD setting and still too low- it’s 15 MB. Seems to have broken Instagram somehow. What are the best settings for export from media encoder to Instagram? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clipboard_image_0.png

Instagram is pretty picky about things... Do your settings in Media Encoder match these 6 parameters for Instagram?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Joseph, thanks so much- I'd love to see a screenshot of Media Encoder with these settings. There are so many presets and I can't seem to match these requirements. 

Also, I set my animation up to be 1080x1350, I thought that was an acceptable aspect ratio and resolution-? Is that not true? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One more quesiton- does the file have to be set up with a different aspect ratio and resolution for Facebook? There are Facebook presets in Media Encoder and nothing for Instagram. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines