Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BLANK PAGE IN CHROME AFTER CONVERTING

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have converted FLA to HTML5  canvas using Adobe Animate. Html file is loading correctly in MicrosoftEdge , but when i open same html file in chrome blank page is visible. I don't know what is the problem please help us.

Attached below is error log in chrome There are three errors.

errorlog.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean that you do a test from Animate to Edge, and that works, but opening the HTML file in Chrome shows the errors, that would be an unfair test, because the two cases are completely different from a security point of view. Try the HTML file in Edge, or set Chrome to be your default web browser, then test from Animate again. I would expect Chrome to then work well, and Edge to show errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My default browser is chrome. After publishing html file opens in chrome itself...but blank page is visible in chrome 

with errors. When the same html file opens in Microsoft edge there is no blank page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines