• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use Animate to create an interactive timeline for a touchscreen?

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a interactive timeline for a companys' HQ on a touchscreen, I want the user to be able to scroll via touch with the timline to be able to float to a stop and other animations. Is this possible with Animate? Please help! Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, create an air for desktop app if the company computer has a windows or mac os.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hell, thank you for your response. How was this be implimented onto a touchscreen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'm not sure what you're asking that's not already answered; just use mousedown or touch events.  mouseover and mouseup won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines