• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Good audio quality in source, but sounds bad when export from Animate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this is q problem that bother me for a long time.

I have an Audio which is Uncompressed WAV 48khz/24bit exported from Premiere. I import it into Animate and after export it again, it will sounds bad. I have always changed the publish setting into the best quality: "Raw, 44kHz Override sound settings." and make sure to select the best quality from media encoder or direct from Animate. I have tried to export Mp4 and Mov with 44 and 48khz but they all sonuds bad. I also try to import the sound in Premiere once again and  export it. The sound will be great. Is this because Animate only support 44khz rather than 48khs? Any ideas why? Thanks.

TOPICS
Import and export , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

yes, you should be importing 44khz (or 22 or 11) audio.

"Animate can import either 8- or 16-bit sounds at sample rates of 11, 22, or 44 kHz. Sounds recorded in formats that are not multiples of 11 kHz (such as 8, 32, or 96 kHz) are resampled when imported into Animate"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, you should be importing 44khz (or 22 or 11) audio.

"Animate can import either 8- or 16-bit sounds at sample rates of 11, 22, or 44 kHz. Sounds recorded in formats that are not multiples of 11 kHz (such as 8, 32, or 96 kHz) are resampled when imported into Animate"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank for helping. It seems to sound a little bit better. while it still have some noises.

Don't know if I import the Audio right. I used premiere to export and this is the property:

Wav螢幕擷取畫面 2022-12-10 181418.png

Sample Rate 44100 Hz

Channel Stereo
Sample Size 16 bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recommend you open your sound file in audition and then click file>save as and carefully check the save as settings:

kglad_0-1670676815280.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the settings I have.

螢幕擷取畫面 2022-12-12 114317.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after saving from audition with those settings, reimport to animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sound still very bad after exporting from Animate. I've try every kind of format too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

make two videos. one with the sound playing in animate and the other playing in audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to the import suggestions from kglad, note that in the publish settings there is a separate entry for Stream and Event sounds. You may have set one of those to Raw 44k 16 bit stereo, make sure that both are set that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines