• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview not the same as export- Animate

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, I am new to animate so I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge. 

I've been working on this infographic animation for about a week now and I once exporting it, it doesn't look like the playhead. After editing, I will export to get a better sense of the animation, avoiding the sluggish previews, and it doesn't show some of the edits. I did a motion guide to several items and the exported video does not show their movements, like the playhead shows. Rather the images just stay in place, unmoving and unchanging. I've attached a video showing the problem, (at 32 second) when the "windows" are guided on a motion guide to go in a circle animation and fly downward, as shown in the playhead here. Any idea what's wrong with my export or settings?

TOPICS
Import and export , Missing feature , Other , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ended up converting it to frame-by-frame animation, and that worked. Still would be nice to know if someone had another answer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines