Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestion for sharing centre for artist

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All!

My name is Kaspars with a huge passion for Art and have been using adobe services for many years, and have created some really huge portfolio with my artistic skill, you should look at what this softwear can do and I wish there could be a website just determined for artists sharing their work that they created with using  animation/CC Softwear  both for its skill use and creativity. It could be a place for art community and even open business opportunities to many, I can imagine people looking at my work and saying I didn't know this sofwear could do that. I have my youtube channel but I don't thinks it's doing justice for sharing this softwear growth. I would like to hear everyones opinion on that whether you are creating games are creating animation. opera train station2.jpg

TOPICS
Exchange extensions , Other , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you're a celebrity, don't post your full name on the internet.

There are already sites for digital artists to share their work. DeviantArt and Artstation are two of the biggest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the message. Deviant Art & Artstation  are more for image uploads, but not so much for an actual animation videos and games. There is also Newgrounds that I know of, that is good for sharing flv files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines