Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ZXPSignLib constantly causing crash on Animate startup

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all

Everytime i try open Animate it keeps crashing, I have followed the animate crashing support page on the adobe site and still have the problem.  I have also tried a complete uninstall / reinstall and rolling back my windows.
Here is the error log https://pastebin.com/az5A5e34

Any help would be appreciated.

Windows 10 Home

1803 - 64 Bit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Hi,

This is to update that our team has logged a bug regarding your issue and it will be addressed in further updates.

Meanwhile to get this issue addressed please reach out to our - Customer Care and a live teach will assist you.

Inconvenience is regretted.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi l0l1yp0p,

Sorry for the issues you are facing with Animate CC and thank you for doing the initial round of troubleshooting, also providing us with the logs which is very helpful in identifying the issue. I will do my best to help.

Will check with our dev team regarding your issue an get back to you with gathered information.

Appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This is to update that our team has logged a bug regarding your issue and it will be addressed in further updates.

Meanwhile to get this issue addressed please reach out to our - Customer Care and a live teach will assist you.

Inconvenience is regretted.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines