• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition 14.2 is now available!

Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Au new update.jpgAudition 14.2 is now available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop application. This update includes native support for Apple M1, multiple new features, bug fixes & performance improvements like faster processing of audio effects. 
This update is recommended for all users.

Audition on Apple M1.jpg

Audition on Apple M1

Audition now runs natively on Apple M1 systems providing improved performance for recording and mixing high-quality audio content.

Strip Silence.jpgStrip Silence

Use new Strip Silence to automatically identify and remove silent or inactive regions in recorded clips, without losing synchronization in multitrack audio.

New Loudness Meter.jpgNew Loudness Meter

The new Loudness Meter provides industry-standard ITU-based loudness monitoring for broadcast, podcast, and streaming media content.

What's New

Fixed issues 

User Guide 

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does 14.2 support VST/VST3 on M1? Doesn't appear to be working for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same question. Would be great if Adobe would chime in on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac Mini Intel i7 - 64GB

macOS 10.15.7

The Clean Up Podcast Interview and Reduce Microphone Bleed presets are not listed under Effects > Diagnostics > Delete Silence > Presets.

Any ideas as to why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clean Up Podcast Interview and Reduce Microphone Bleed presets were not showing up in 14.2 due to the checkbox "Import Preferences" was ticked. So instead of merging the presets of the two versions, it replaced the new one with old. 

I was able to gain all of the correct effects (the 4 old ones along with the two new ones noted above) by uninstalling and reinstalling 14.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still using version 13.0.13.46 because the latest version won't work with my Mackie Control Universal. It's listed under supported control surfaces but when I set it up and assign the appropriate MIDI in/outs, it won't work. And my earlier version is configured EXACTLY the same way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to run Audition 14.2 in roseta (intel) emulation on M1. There is no option to select open in roseta mode if you right click on app - get info. For Photoshop i cann select in get info - open on roseta mode and on Audition this option is missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest download of this still reports "Unable to load library" or some gobble. The Audition Beta now says it can't find my burner, a new wrinkle. Anyone on Windows find a fix for both of these?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This must have effed with my settings. I last used Audition to record on June 2 and had no playback issues. Now, I'm getting popping/crackling noises while I record and then again with an altered voice during playback. This is frustrating since I use this for my job, sooooo....is there something I am missing here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines