• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mono tracks in Audition that are exported as Stems to Premiere, show up as both Mono and Stereo

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So whenever I export my mono tracks from Audition using the "export to Premiere" feature in Adobe Audition.  The tracks are exported as stems to Premiere, but some of the stems are in stereo while others are in Mono.  This drastically changes the levels I set in Audition whenever I export to Premiere.  There seems to be no discernable pattern to it.  I am using Premiere and Audition 2018 btw.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi vaf229,

Sorry for the issue with audio export. We need more info to understand the issue better.

Please check if its happening with all project files and also with any particular audio files.

If its with particular audio files, use the same files in a new project and check if the issue persists.

If possible, install the latest versions of the apps and check the issue.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines