• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro to Audition

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! I'm working on my documentary and finished the video editing process. Now I need to smooth out dialogues and music in Audition. My Premiere Pro project is divided in folders. Each folder has a sub-folder for it's corresponding audio. When I open the premiere project in audition, it's shows me those exact folders but they're all empty apart from one. One of the sequences I can select is the entire project and selecting it opens a single audio file so I cannot edit the tracks individually. It seems as if I did something wrong with the folders. What did I mess up in my project?? Thank you all in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nicolas_55,

I understand you are trying to open Premiere Pro project in Audition. Have you tried to use "Edit in Audition" feature in Premiere Pro?

Please try the steps suggested in this article: Improve audio with Dynamic Link to Audition |

Let us know the status after testing.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines