• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why can't i see fadeout icon in multi track ?

Enthusiast ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

i 'm working on multi track  audition cc and i can't see the fade out icon

i can see only the fade in icon

may i know why i can't see the fade out icon?

i run audition cc under w10 and i have started audition -> multi track and drag and drop my audios inside audition multitrack  tracks

thanks

3I6ASMu.png

UXeQ7jV.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Audition CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

i was working with cc 2015 & cc 2018

mostly with 2015 because i don't like so much the 2018 & 2017 gui

look 3 songs imported only 1 has the fade out icon

En8eWtF.png

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do they reappear if you move the clips to another track further down?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

that's very weird

well if i create a new multi track session  lke this

mr93EVY.png

on audition cc 2014 , every tracks i drag inside have fade in and fade out icon

on auditio cc 2015 & audition 2018 (i skipped 2017 ) i have only fade in icon

to have fade in & out on audition cc 2015 & 2018 i have to set sample rate 48000 even the tracks are 44100

can you please confirm?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well my test session in CC2018 is a 44.1k session and, as I said before, I have all the icons showing. And I have just tried opening a couple of new sessions at both sample rates and clips imported to them have both fade icons showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

weird , i run under w10 pro updated

it's making mad

just look at the screenshot 3 tracks of the same album , all 3 selected only the second tracks has fade out icon

momorUh.png

if use that tool (i don't know the name in english ) in the second screenshot , the fadeout icon appear magically

6rtzE5o.png

this with 2018 and 2015 , 2014 no issue for me , i will use multitrack @ 48 even i got a warning everytime i drag 44k songs

ps may i ask you which 2018 features do you like more?

and does adobe update the econders? the amio encoders ?

ps under imac sierra and hi sierra i get the same behavior

thanks Ryclark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ryclark

weird , just because i'm using audition cc 2018 under windows 10 and sierra last update and i found the same issues on both , even on a my friend imac and macbook pro

i add clips dragging from audio player like musicbee or foobar  , how do you add tracks ?

and just a question is there a shortcut or can i create a shortcut to move (i added a screenshot just because i don't know the name in english

1e2sqUJ.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always add audio by opening .wav files that I have stored in various audio folders for each session. But it shouldn't make any difference where the files come from or how they are imported into Audition's Multitrack view.

That is the Zoom bar. When you move it with the mouse you are actually moving the screen view. There are shortcuts available under Edit/Keyboard Shortcuts/View. Probably the easiest to use are the Scroll Page Left and Right. I assigned the < and > keys to them to try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Ryclark

well , seeing this forum is not very crowded

i have to keep 48000 to let it work

i will ask if working with 48000 and files @44.1 , when i save can be a mistake (talking about quality and rendering)

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These days it doesn't really matter although audio intended for video use should be at 48kHz sample rate. 44.1kHz is only necessary if you are producing audio for release on CD. The difference in audio quality will be negligible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get the same missing fade out icon. This the second time I report this. The last time it was cause my timeline was zoomed in. But this instance it's all the way zoomed out and still no fade out icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines