• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe bridge not included with photoshop?

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2016 Aug 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have to pay extra to download bridge?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Hi Patricia,

Adobe Bridge is a free product. Using www.adobe.com, You can create an Adobe ID and download latest Bridge.

Thanks,

Deepak Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patricia,

Adobe Bridge is a free product. Using www.adobe.com, You can create an Adobe ID and download latest Bridge.

Thanks,

Deepak Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is bullshit. Adobe Bridge is not free. You can only download it by sighing up for the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roger,

Adobe Bridge is completely free product. All you need to have is an Adobe ID to be able to download and install.

Please let us know if you face any issues.

Regards,

Abhishek Seth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I download it it is with the Adobe Creative Cloud which is a subscription based.

roger.fisher1@comcast.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create a free Adobe ID and log in Adobe Creative Cloud to download and install Adobe Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just went to Adobe.com. I have had an Adobe ID for many years. Wgen I find Bridge it will download as Bridge CC. Creative cloud is subscription based???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use your Adobe ID to log in Adobe Creative Cloud and download Adobe Bridge.

The subscription for Adobe Bridge is free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just talked to Adobe support and Bridge is free to use only if you have a Creative Cloud subscription. It seems like you are giving out false information. Maybe you should check with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just found out I cant load it on my Mac 27inc Mac OS 10.13.6 used to be this is disgusting!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like for you to show me how you can download and install Adobe Bridge free and with no obligation to subscribe to Adobe CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pugdogkulo,

Log in to Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop application using your Adobe ID. In Apps panel, you will see "Adobe Bridge CC" listed . You can download and install Adobe Bridge CC from here.

You can also install Adobe Bridge from http://www.adobe.com/in/products/bridge.html page in adobe.com and use your Adobe ID to log in.

Regards,

Abhishek Seth.

Adobe Bridge Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know this, too. It seems there isn't a definitive answer. Bridge used to be included with Photoshop.

So, do you need a subscription to the entire Creative Cloud which is overkill for a lot of people, or can you just subscribe to Photoshop and get Bridge included.

I can't find anything on the Adobe site about it apart from these forums and would appreciate a definitive answer so I can inform others, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Adobe Bridge is a separate application from Adobe Photoshop.

Subscription for Adobe Bridge is free. All you need is a registered Adobe ID with or without subscription.

Please refer to Learn how to download your Adobe Creative Cloud apps  for detailed instructions.

Regards,

Abhishek Seth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the free subscription include Corporate or Business use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lynmk01  wrote

I would like to know this, too. It seems there isn't a definitive answer. Bridge used to be included with Photoshop. ... I would appreciate a definitive answer so I can inform others, please.

Just to confirm, there is a definitive answer, and Abhishek from Adobe has been giving it above.

Adobe Bridge is now free and comes separately to Photoshop... This has been the case since CC was first released in 2013, and nothing has changed since then.

For more details, see:

Yes, It’s True: Adobe Bridge CC Is 100% Free for You to Download & Use

As of CC 2019, you just need a free Adobe ID in order to use it. Prior to that (from CC 2013 through CC 2018), you didn't even need that in order to download, install, or use Bridge CC.

So if you would like to use Bridge without needing to sign in or log in, then you can still use an older version of it. Otherwise, go with Bridge CC 2019, which has a bunch of new features including a modern interface.

New and enhanced features | Latest release of Bridge CC

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patricia,

What I do not understand is if you recently downloaded PS and discovered that Bridge did not download automatically with it, how did you download PS without and Adobe ID?

Forgive me but it sounds like you may have inadvertently gotten a pirate copy of PS. If I'm wrong I'm terribly sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would like to see that bridge is free without an adobe account!

also im wishing bridge would work with synology so it can be an addon for in browser file and project management.

also get bridge to connect with 7zip and google drive. i do not use adobe cloud because it requires an adobe account and that breaks the project workflow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Older versions of Bridge (prior to CC 2019) did not require an Adobe ID or login.

If that's what you really want, you can still download Bridge CC 2018.

It doesn't have the latest functionality, but still works and might be enough for your needs.

However, note that those older releases are completely unsupported by Adobe. The reason they put in the login requirement is to make sure that they have record of your agreement to all Terms of Service for using the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines