• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Big unanswered problem in Output module

Participant ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dear Adobe costumer service and Bridge / Ps product managers -Sheena Kaul  AbhishekSeth12

what can we do to get this critical bug fixed?

as you see in Adobe Output Module for Bridge CC 2018 there are many users who try to use this module and have problems.

the module simply creates a dark images contact sheet and also - not reflecting the ACR crop editing....

(as you see in the attached example and more in my previous unanswered discussion).

i need to use the Bridge 2017 output for this ....its absurd !

we will appreciate very much your input for this output....

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 2.58.26 PM.jpg

Sheena Kaul​AbhishekSeth12​Bridge​Photoshop​Adobe Output Module for Bridge CC 2018​ geedee6​ adriandelsi​ KidMagic​

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, too (not reflecting the ACR crop editing).

Nobody seems to care at Adobe. Very disappointing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. The Output module just reads the RAW file and not any of the changes that I've applied to the file. This is absurd, I've worked this way for years and have never had this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

twaritar3263062​ maybe you can help? its a big bug many user dill with

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena Kaul​AbhishekSeth12​KidMagic​ Lumigraphics​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I mentioned in the other thread, a bug has been filed with Adobe. You'll just need to be patient at this point until they can fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again! Lumigraphics​

its absurd! now its 2019 9.0.2 version (6 or 7 versions ahead since cc2017) and still the same bug.....

PDF module is just not working. no crop, no editing, darker imeges etc...

is someone hearing the customers?Untitled1.jpg

Sheena KaulAbhishek.SethBridgePhotoshopAdobe Output Module for Bridge CC 2018 geedee6 adriandelsiKidMagic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Continuing to post is not going to fix this issue. The developers are aware, beyond that I recommend finding a different solution if Bridge doesn't work for you.

I have not been able to reproduce this on either Mac or Windows so I can't be of much further help in solving it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

i just thought that 2019v2 version, versions after the bug started (208cc) they would fix it..

wishful thinking i guess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ,

We are working on making further improvements to output module in Bridge for future versions of Bridge.

Request you to share some sample input images with abseth@adobe.com for further investigation.

Regards,

Abhishek Seth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines