• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug with Bridge numeric input on AZERTY keyboards.

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't use keyboard shortcuts to label or rate an image. I checked "use Ctrl for labels and notes" but no action, neither using "CTRL", nor unchecking ""use Ctrl for labels and notes" and typing the number on the keyboard It was working perfectly before the 2023 version change.

Bridge version: 13.0.0.562

System configuration: HP ZBook Studio G4, I7-7820HQ, 32 GB RAM, Windows 10 pro 64 bit Version 21H1

Many thanks for your support

Jean-Jacques Massey

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @jean-jacquesm40911783 for your feedback.

There is an alternative added for Red Label i.e. key ù. You can use it as ctrl+ù if "use Ctrl for labels and ratings" as checked

For other behaviors, we will revert.

Could you please share the screenshot of the keyboard layout you are using? Is it the same as shown in the following screenshot?

RahulSaraogi_1-1673608000444.png

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Yes, my keyboard looks identical to your photo. I attach the photo of my keyboard.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirm, it's working with <Ctrl ù> for red label.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest update of Bridge:

Crussi_0-1676033309816.png

Despite the remarks of @jean-jacquesm40911783 I can still see keyboard shotcuts are not working as of now.

- (Ctrl+) E : Increase rating/label is not working
- (Ctrl+) 6: it is not working I have noticed (ù works but it is cumbersome to type)
- (Ctrl+) 8: Enable/disable label green but there is a problem, it also does something else, going to another photo (looks like it is going to a random photo in the same folder))

Why does such old and basic feature can be buggy in Adobe Bridge ? 

For information, I have Windows 11 in English and I have these settings in Bridge:

Crussi_1-1676033513290.pngCrussi_2-1676033551752.png

Why does the Label Menu shows completely differnt shortcut labels ? (this gives to the user an impression of a mess. When you add this to the bugs written just above, this gives the users the willingness to stop using Adobe product as not reliable)

Crussi_3-1676034023990.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Before the update to 2023 version I was able to see my star ratings & labels in the full screen preview. It remained visible in the full screen preview after giving a star rating, which I used a lot to do my selection via the full screen preview.

Now I'm able to give a star rating or label (all the keybord shortcuts work) but it never appears in the full screen modus as before. It is only visible in the workspace.

I'm using the latest version of Bridge.

Thank you for having a look.

Kind regards, 

Liesbeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2023 Aug 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The latest Beta build 14.0.0.57 has support for ‘Customizing keyboard shortcuts’ along with a few other features.

You can modify the shortcuts for workflows as per your preference & create regional presets.

The detailed guide to using the keyboard shortcut customization feature is at : https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/keyboard-shortcut-customization-workflows-in-adobe...

For a complete list of features available in the Beta build, please refer to the community post: 
https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-beta-is-now-available-14-0-0-57/td-p/...

We would love for you to try it out and share feedback.

VisualGuide_KeyboardShortcutPanel.jpg

Regards,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the info, that might fix our problem. I can't try the beta version because I don't have access to it

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We are happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge 2024 (Version 14.0.0.102).
This release has support for ‘Customizing keyboard shortcuts’ along with a few other features.

The detailed guide of using the keyboard shortcut customization feature is at : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/bridge/using/keyboard-shortcuts-panel.html

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024, please refer to the community post :

Regards,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to toggle caption (and label)in full screen?

it is supppose to be a new feature of Br 14

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @olivierMG 

Thank you for reaching out to us. To toggle caption in full screen, please press "C".

If you want to change the shortcut, please use the Edit -> Keyboard Shortcuts option. Then search for the commad "Show / Hide Caption" and update it as per the need.

RahulSaraogi_0-1696531848471.png

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines