• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's going wrong with Bridge 11.01?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried updating to Bridge 11.01 but every time I do I get error messages (when first opening the new version of Bridge) suggesting I'm not connected to the web (I am) and/or Adobe servers cannot find my subscription details. I've tried working my way through the suggested ways of resolving this problem and none of them work. It's all taking too long – and I have work to do – so I have deleted the new download and reverted to the previous version of Bridge which works absolutely fine. But if Adobe can fix their Bridge 11.01 – or if anyone has a bright idea to get this new update working quickly – I'd be very grateful. Thank you. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Hi,

This issue should be fixed in the Bridge 11.0.2 update that went live today. This update includes fixes to some of the top customer reported issues among other bug fixes. See Bug fixes and security updates

To update Bridge 11.0.2, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. See: More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suggest you log out of the ACC app. Reboot your machine and log back in to the ACC app.

Try installing the update after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @maxfindlay ,

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you please collect logs from Adobe Log collector tool and share at sharewithbr@adobe.com

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just seen this Bridge Team. Where is the Adobe Log collector tool please? I'm using a Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for this, jmb007

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This issue should be fixed in the Bridge 11.0.2 update that went live today. This update includes fixes to some of the top customer reported issues among other bug fixes. See Bug fixes and security updates

To update Bridge 11.0.2, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. See: More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Nikunj. The new update seems to have done the trick.

Regards

Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines