• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ASSETS not accessible

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys changed how Assets work and I can't scroll over to see my full library of assets (logos, etc.) Very annoying.
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
8 Comments
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When composing a layout, there is no way to access items/assets past the first few options within the Brand tab. The screenshot demonstrates that the UI/UX panel for access those items does not allow for scolling or access to the View All option other panels have

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have exactly the same issue in our team.

Brands and libraries pannels are showing limited options. the "view all" link is not visible and the pannels seems to be displaying horzontally, but no horizontal scroll bar is present. 

Menyar23470825fa6n_1-1713279449660.png

Menyar23470825fa6n_2-1713279506456.png

Menyar23470825fa6n_3-1713279615361.png

Another issue in handelin Brands and Libraries, adobe express is not showing all available libraries and brands in the pannels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot view whole left window with assets and branding. Branding won't load unless I search it and I can't click "view all assets" there is no button or it's hidden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my assets and brands are no longer available. First you moved where they were located, and now they are no longer stored in the "my stuff". My logos and colors are also missing from the brands section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a brand, but I all of the sudden can't access the assets from a new design file. When I click on 'brands' while working on a design, nothing shows up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tina277030219h3r @Summer2442757129r3 @KFGmarketingTeam @Alexandra30479457lbbx 

Thanks for reporting this issue with brands/assets not showing up (or only showing up partially).

We are actively investigating. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, from the homepage I can access the brands link on the left and can see all the brands I've created or am added to (6 brands first screenshot). But when I'm in working on a file and want to access the same brands, only a few show up and not all the colors or assets are in those brands (2nd screenshot). Is this issue being worked on? Is there a workaround or reason why this is happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

We've just deployed a fix for this. If you have Express currently open in a browser tab, be sure to reload it to pick up the fix.

And let us know if you continue to see issues.

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate