• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank Menus

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The home page is completely blank. NO options to create content. If I open an existing file, the editing menus are also blank. The share menu is blank and has been for a while. I have cleared my cache, signed in and out, disabled ad blockers, tried different browsers, and no change. I can't use the app at all now.
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
22 Comments
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Express not working. See attached photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many menu options are not visible:i am trying to resize my template, i see blank panel on left with no options to change the size. i thought it may be temprary issue , tried refresh screen but didnot work. create new template optiona are not visbile

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many menu options are not visible:i am trying to resize my template, i see blank panel on left with no options to change the size. i thought it may be temprary issue , tried refresh screen but didnot work. create new template optiona are not visbile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

@default36714324jc60tn

We're sorry to hear about this issue. Have you tried using the other suggested browsers (Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome) to see if it makes a difference? Try clearing the browser's cache and cookies, and let us know if that helps. For more information on how to clear cache and cookies check this link- https://adobe.ly/4aPgqUl

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Home Screen is not showing up on my computer and neither is the Resize options. Both are just blank screens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. Has been this was since last week. I can access the "My Stuff" folder and work on existing projects, but the Resize menu is blank. I need to resize an existing design but cannot.

I have tried Chrome, Edge and Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I hit resize it does not open up the resize window. So there is just a blank apace, the upshot is I am unable to resize anything at the moment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jang13379241 @default36774099plhd95 @Bp82 @default36744958eb9642 

Thanks for reporting this issue related to blank UI (either Express Home and/or some or all panels inside the Editor). We are investigating.

So far, most reports we've seen have been on Windows. Please let us know if that's not the case for you.

Also, could you check if your profile icon on the top-right of Express Home shows up correctly, rather than as "Guest"?  We've seen this unexpected symptom in a few reports.

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant open Adobe Express on a Mac in Chrome or Safari. logged out and back in, cleared browsers history. just spins and spins 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default7svt7d9tdbww 

Could you please share a screenshot? The "just spins and spins" may be different from the "blank" UI symptoms reported here.

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same issue for me. Its not related to Guest account as I had the issue while being logged into my own account as well. I then tried to log-out and now I am in Guest mode and cannot log out from it anymore... It stays is Guest mode.

I think its some general UI issue. Attached is the screenshot with some debug info:

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue with Chrome, Brave, Edge, Edge in incognito and Firefox on Windows 11 Pro.

WEIRDLY when launching from a Virtual Machine (local VM) it seems to work!!! Same version of Edge BUT different version of Windows (Windows 11 Education). Ofcourse I cannot use it through VM because my high resolution media runs in low framerate, is slow etc.

Please fix this asap! I have deadlines and now need to download / learn some new tool??

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last week my home page has been failing to load across all devices and browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is gettin ridicules please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abhi.G @ ADBE  The UI is blank no matter if I'm logged-in or out. My icon has been visible in all instances, however. I've tried Chrome, Edge and a fresh install of Firefox. I'm running Windows 11. Is there an update on resolution? I have a subscription, but not for much longer if this continues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding, and providing information relevant to the investigation, @jang13379241 @Silver36792039bkpj.

The investigation is continuing; we are treating this as a high-priority issue.

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it helps at all:

Microsoft Windows 10 Home, Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

some pages and tabs are just blank

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made many youtube format videos and now I am only able to make vertical videos. The resize menu comes up as blank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We've just deployed a fix that attempts to address the blank UI that many of you are experiencing.

If you have Express already open in a browser tab, please reload it to pick up the fix. And let us know if you are still seeing this issue.

Thanks,

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abhi.G @ ADBE  I see the main UI and resize menus have returned for me as of this evening. The 'Share' menu still comes up blank for me, as it has for over a month now. Will this be addressed soon as well? See below for example pic.

jang13379241_0-1713408307578.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IT'S WORKING! Home page and "resize" side panel menu is BACK!

Votes

Translate

Translate