• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We're working on your file you will be able to download it soon error in Adobe Express

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am constantly having the same issue. Were you able to fix it? 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
20 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I upload a video from my computer and edit the video then I get an issue to download the same file. I have screenshot the message I get when that happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2024 Apr 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a simple i layer IG post and it says "we are working on your picture, you can download it soon" - and I never can download it. I have a time crunch so I'm going back to Canva

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"We are working on your file, you'll be able to download soon" Never downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason I can't download my business card design

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been sitting like this for hours...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour, j ai le même problème:  "nous travaillons sur votre fichier" 

J'utilise un pc scolaire

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When a video is created, saved and ready to be downloaded - a message 'we are working on your video' pops up - I have left the computer to render for 1.5 hours and it doesn't allow me to download. The video is saved in 'your stuff' but does not open from there when the page is left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last month, more and more often I get this message, that you are working on my file and I will be able to download it soon. I thought it was due to video files (I've been working on quiet a few reels here), but today it was just a collage with text. I am running on Chrome (I do this JUST for Adobe Express as it is not my preferred browser). Any insights on the lag time? It is super messing up my work flow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry i cant help, also same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue. There are a couple of different root causes/variations I've seen of this symptom.

1. In the least severe variation, this symptom is short-lived. Waiting long enough, or reloading the browser tab fixes the issue.
  2. In another varation, an asset you had added failed to upload. There should be a red warning sign on that asset on the page. In that case, you will want to re-add that asset (delete and re-add, or replace with the same source)
  3. In the most severe (but rare) variation, for some reason, auto-save has stopped working. If you attempt to navigate away or reload the browser tab, you get the "Leaving so soon?" dialog

Based on my logs, some of you are running into #2. Here are the problematic assets:
@Noeisbray: a video file named something like "pre [...] play..mp4"
@Robin25355378n4v8: videos file named something like "20 [...] 34224.mp4" and "20 [...] 3249.mp4"

Hope this helps identify the assets to re-add.

@Jazmin35631482au90@ahmed37086943rqxs: I didn't see similar logs for you. If you are still stuck, please let me know. 

Thanks,

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if my logo is orange?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and when i unpause its not there anymore. I get the same message as robin tho 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your app has tons of bugs but this one is about the loading screen bug. My video wont pop up. and i keep having to restart my video due to errors on your website like the "We're working on your file you will be able to download it soon" one. pretty much I cant see my video anymore. Even if I was to restart it and re-edit i would get the orange logo on the top left and it prevents me from downloading my video. I really need to do this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Noeisbray 

Orange icon suggests it's still uploading, but if it's been a long time, I'd consider re-adding. Are these particularly large videos?

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Abdi.G  I did have the problem with assets not loading (#2 on your list).  That gives me the red triangle and exclamation point in the corner to alert me.    However, the problem continued with photo assets.  I did reload and have it work, but of course I get that "Leaving so soon" message, which alerts me to the fact that I could lose my changes (#3).  When I have spent a good deal of time on something, this causes me to wait to reload out of fear that I will lose all my progress.  If I run into the #3 problem again, I will let you know.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes sir, about an hour worth of footage. the whole idea of the app purpose for me is to make shorter videos. My video is 30gbs and when i readd it i gotta go through the whole uploading process again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI @Noeisbray ,

Here are a few other things to test that might help:

Hope that helps,

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's always "working on file" but never finishes

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My file won't share or download when I try to download it to my files, it's been like this since Monday

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 09, 2024 May 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It continues to say working on file to download. Its been 2 days and still cant download.

Votes

Translate

Translate