• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horrible viking image generation

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get Firefly to generate images of vikings, but no matter what text i write it keeps displaying characters with horned helmets. This has nothing to do with vikings, so can you please stop it with the horns on the helmets? I did not ask for images from a Wagner opera at all, so please stop this stupidity.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Contributor ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

This affects all AI generative models. The horned helmets are embedded in the world's psyche, and I never see it going away. Strange, how an opera started all of this. I mostly deal in fantasy images and avoid horned helmets unless trying for a Conan the barbarian/ Frazetta look. The way I get around is to use words like "Nordic" and such. The following images aren't historicaly correct, but no horned helmets to be seen!

Firefly A portrait of a mammoth hunter, Nordic, rugged Viking figure with stone pendants, fur, tatte.jpg

Firefly A -futuristic Nordic Viking figure- with beads, tattered draping cloth, furs, pelts, leather (9).jpg

Firefly A -futuristic Nordic Viking figure- with stone pendants, tattered draping cloth, furs, pelts (5).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries! If you need help get a hold of me I have Viking/ Warrior down pat lol. If you want, download my images and use them as structure and style references to give you a base to build off of. Then build and experiment with your prompts on top.

Here is a link to one of my community showcase images, play around with it:

https://firefly.adobe.com/community/view/texttoimage?id=urn:aaid:sc:US:901600c2-1683-4efa-9f1f-8f26b...

Glad I was of some help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate