• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just subscribed firefly but i get Glitch or stretched background in Generated image

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screen.jpgFirefly 20240330094223.jpg

I just subscribed firefly but i get Glitch or stretched background in Generated image

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
8 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A have seen a couple of similar reports, but I have not experienced this myself.  Can you please share a link to these images so we can see the prompt and styles? You can obtain the URL by selecting the image, clicking on the Share button and selecting Copy link to image:

droopydog500_0-1711805281545.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There no copy link image option, and copy image didn't work.ss.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, sorry. It was generative fill. Ok, I am seeing the same issue, so it is not just you.  Many attempts look like this:

Firefly 20240330140256.png

busy european street, f/22 aperture , wide depth of field, in focus

I tried many different prompts (including many different words to try to get the background in focus), but they all turned out the same way.

I also tried it in Adobe Express and had the same problem. However, Photoshop does not seem to have this issue. If you have Photoshop available to you, you might want to try that. 

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 2.00.03 PM.png

inside circus tent, main ring

Looks like something might have changed or might not be working optimally since they made the changes to Firefly last week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But what about those? Who only purchased firefly web version subscription. They have to deal with these crappy images. It's a waste of money. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have same for 2 days now , today finally was connected to proper customer service agent cia chat who knew what he was doing and raised this with developer. Still waiting on reply. Not sure if they fix it by case or will take it as general issue but would advise to contact the agents on chat so they can raise too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I raised the ticket on 27 March. Talked with the agents, they always say that they going to fix the problem or find a solution in 24 hours. Never got any update after that. I talked to the agent name "Rohit".

Then, on 29 March, I again talked to agent name "Tanisha". She asked me for my remote access of my PC or laptop, using the "Bomgar" application. I gave her the access, she tried all the different prompts and images by herself. She got convinced that it's a issue on the Adobe side and took the log files with herself for the senior team to take action.

It's 31 March and i still haven't recieved any update. The case is still active

CASE.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is definitely an Adobe side issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Mar 31, 2024 Mar 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As with any country, that has holidays, it was Easter weekend. So people were probably off March 29, 30, and 31st. 

Votes

Translate

Translate