• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in doesn't recognize my device

Engaged ,
Feb 11, 2024 Feb 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buggy sign in.  I'm on Windows 11 Pro running the latest version of CC and all installed apps.  Yesterday I installed Creative Cloud and my CC Apps on a new WIndows PC, and today when I opened Photoshop, it asked me to sign in again, and then didn't recognize my device.  It shows my two activated computers, one of which is this one, named correctly and successfully activated yesterday, but has added an inactive one called "This device".  Apprently it thinks this is a different computer today that it was yesterday.  I have not renamed it since before I activated yesterday.  So I had to deactivate the one that was named correctly yesterday, and activate the new phantom "This device" in order to use my apps.  Why did it not recognize my device?  It worked fine yesterday.  It was nice to have the device named correctly on the activated devices page.  Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!
UPDATE:  I think this is a Windows 11 problem, not an adobe one, because my This PC icon is also not showing my computer name as it should.  Moderator, please delete this post. Thanks!

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
App installs and updates , Others

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2024 Feb 11, 2024

deactivate all. then sign in on your two computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2024 Feb 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

deactivate all. then sign in on your two computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate