• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS won't open as my default when in LR.

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2024 Jan 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS won't open as my default when in LR. While in LR, when i right click to edit in PS, it automatically open in PS beta. How do I fix/correct this issue? This only happens on my Laptop, it does'nt do it on my desktop.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just as the case for file associations, I would assume that the last installed Photoshop version takes over the Edit In function.

So uninstall the beta, uninstall the production version - then reinstall in the order you want them.

If the connection is now broken altogether, reinstall Lightroom Classic.

Yes, I know - but honestly, having a beta installed is always at your own risk. There will be problems, especially if the beta and production are at the same major version level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes, but when I did Uninstall Beta... opened LR, right clicked to edit in PS, they were all grayed out... very strange. I installed beta again, the PS was there, but still opened up in beta.
I'm gonna try what was suggested. Uninstall them both and install in order I'm looking for.
Thanks for the replies.

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines