• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Beta completly unusable after project loading

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Premiere Pro Beta v24.1.0 build 29. 

Upon opening a project I get the following window (see picture). 

premire beta 1.png

(the white blocks are my work).

When I'm in this window nothing happens until I press the 'window' menu and then the full windows show. 

However, it is completely stuck and unusable. When I try to play a video I can sometimes hear the sound but nothing happens. every few minutes it refreshes but is still stuck. 

I have been running the non-beta version of Premiere without problem for over 2 years now. 

So this is very peculiar behavior. 

Anyone? 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Error , Performance , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same issue for several days across several updates. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue with the Beta version; I'll open a project, everything will seemingly load, but I cannot get the video, nor the audio to playback at all. My play head in the timeline will move, yet the playhead in the Program monitor will not move, and vice-versa. I've tried updating the app, reinstalling, safe boot, audio hardware, changed to Mercury Playback Software Only and then back to CUDA, I've rendered the entire timeline, all to no avail. This project is relying heavily on some of the BETA features, such as the vocal enhancer and the updated warp stabilizer. 

Anyone have any ideas on what to try next, or am I just SOL?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has me stuck right now as well. Nothing works and no video will play. Im in the middle of a project and I cannot even open this in another version because this version is the newest. I did nothing but return to my machine and it was doing this. Im getting grey boxes. Very frustrated but will try deleting cache or something to see if that helps. I will update if it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the exact same problem. I just updated to the latest Beta 24.3.0 (build 15), and now playback is frozen. I can apparently still edit and move clips, but can't play anything. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources