• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some panel specific hotkeys rebounded are constantly disappear from the hotkey list

Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 23.4.0.37

Windows 11

To reproduce: set hot key "1" to minimize all tracks (setting only one is not enough it maintains the setting if its only one key that is changed), set another hotkey "2" to increase audio track height, set "3" to increase video track height -- should be enough.
click save. 

Currently the new set hotkeys won't work, and if you go back to hotkey editor, they would be vanished also from it.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

This issue should be fixed in Premiere Pro (Beta) 23.4 build 42. Once you are able to update, please let me know if the issue is fixed for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
5 Comments
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, PPro "forgets" all custom keyboard shortcuts that I set, which makes this build (37) useless for me (System: Win 10)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue should be fixed in Premiere Pro (Beta) 23.4 build 42. Once you are able to update, please let me know if the issue is fixed for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Allison, now PPro will save the commands, but after working for few hours it resets KBS again. I can't tell what exactly caused the problem again, but it hasn't been fixed yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ali, could I just confirm with you that you are using build 23.4.0.42, and that when you are assigning your custom keyboard shortcuts that you are pressing "OK" and not "Cancel" when closing out of the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Allison, I was referring to build 41, I didn't expect to have 2 builds in the same day (I didn't get a notification via CC either). I'll test 42 for a while and get back to you.

Edit: after working for several hours, it looks like the bug has been resolved. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources