• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG:: Cursor Disappears on Workspace Change

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With consistency, whenever I switch from the Editing to Color workspace, my cursor disappears. I can move the mouse around and select things, but I can't see where the cursor is. I have to close the program and reopen Premiere to see the cursor again.

I'm running Premiere 12.1.1 on Windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. The only workaround I've found is also to restart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I've changed recently is that I installed PluralEyes. Anyone else running that plugin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue here. Nothing special happened before this bug started taking place. Every single time I switch workspaces, the mouse cursor disappears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this issue occurred when I change workspace and Program panel set to Multi-Camera option. Setting Program panel back to Composite Video and everything good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Premiere 13.1, the same thing happens; a workaround is to switch to a different application and then back. Shouldn't be happening!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I switch to my Color Correction Workspace my mouse cursor disappears as well! I can get it to do it every time. Hope they fix this bug soon. I'm on version 13.1.2 and Windows 10. I end up having to quick out of Premiere and reboot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having this issue some time ago. But now mouse cursor always visible. I think it because I update video drivers to last version week or two ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue; but I'm seeing this has been an issue going back as far 2014 based on others reporting this issue on the adobe community forums. Pretty sad that they haven't found a solution yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's happening on v. 13.1.4
If you move the cursor while the workspace is changing to Graphics it will become invisible, you can't see it but it activates things when you roll over. I can even click on the close button and exit the program when I see it activate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same pattern here. A real pain in the a**. This is something that's been reported for years now - where's the fix... or at least a statement identifying the problem?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This exact issue has just started happening to me today - 7th July 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @sf_adobe ,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines