Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

business catalyst in dreamweaver cs6

New Here ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

All sites I create in dreamweaver cs6 using the business catalyst option receive the "cannot connect to host" message the moment the sites created. The site goes through and is listed on live view, I just cant get at it by FTP.

I checked the email information which differs to the automatic information thats installed in the ftp setting upon site creation, this information doesnt work ether... sets up using worldsecuresystems.com domains, email says use .businesscatalyst.com and none work.

any ideas?

Many thanks in advance

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

I had the same problem,

Click Site

Click Manage Site

Select your site

Click edit

Click on servers

Select your site again

Click edit

Under Password, I entered the password for my CLOUD ID and that seemed to have resolved it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem,

Click Site

Click Manage Site

Select your site

Click edit

Click on servers

Select your site again

Click edit

Under Password, I entered the password for my CLOUD ID and that seemed to have resolved it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, you was right... all is working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2012 May 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problems, but I am not using the Cloud. I followed the directions and substituted my Adobe ID password. It worked. So if you are using a downloaded version, try that.

Thank you for the excellent directions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This does not work for me i keep getting "an FTP errror occured-  cannot make connection to host" I have tried signing in the way the previous people suggested but to no avail. I have a paid creative cloud subscription. I am in Trinidad and Tobago. I am not sure that is an issue. I also connected succesfully to ftp://ftp.irs.gov using dreamweaver on adobe's the troubleshooting page. I was also successful connecting using cuteftp  but when i connect to my businesscatalyst site...failure. hopefully i have made my plight clear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines