• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a list of purchased products rendered by Tag/User. Visible only to Secure Zone members.

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a list of purchased products assigned to an admin user or secure zone member (this could be either a product Tag to render the list, or even an admin user assigned to a specific Catalogue) to be displayed on a page within a secure zone, this list would be viewable only to the person assigned to that specific secure zone. To simply display by Invoice Number would be a good start. Any thoughts or suggestions?

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you have is orders.

Every order, as well as ever case can be rendered and outputted. The order list links through to the detail view which is the invoice (same as what was emailed out) and you have the layout access to add extra bits as you need too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks guys,

I'm already using the orders module within the secure zone to display all orders and details for the particular customer in which made those orders, however I want to be able to allow a specific user to login to a secure zone and view a list of orders/purchases for a certain catalogue or product, and not only for the person that made the order.

It might not be possible through BC module options, but perhaps upon submission of the Checkout process when an order is made, if you could send the required information (i.e. Invoice Number) to a list on the desired page through added javascript form processing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see it, The Bowery. You'd have to implement some social aspect into ecommerce where customers can go to a product and see how purchased it. Can't be done in BC.

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This article explains how to achieve what you're after: http://kb.worldsecuresystems.com/838/cpsid_83807.html?bc-partner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read through the thread, not covers what he needs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The site isn't quite live yet we're still a couple of weeks off, just fine tuning things.

Do you know if any objects/properties that are present in the checkout process could be collected and submitted to a list on another page using AJAX perhaps? Say if it were a single product being purchased, if any of the properties that can be displayed in the Orders Module i/e. {tag_assignedto}, {tag_orderid}, {tag_workflow} etc. for that product purchase could be used to create a list on a specific page that is associated to the particular tag value?

I'm probably over stepping the line a little here. Thanks for any help Gents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing you can use is Shipping instructions tag for the product. That can hold data at the Large Product layout but needs to be entered in there.

You could just use the keywords field because that has a tag, assign that and as you noted you could have a dump page of all products and use that to ajax in based on the matching keyword.

So yes, kind of with a bit of work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect, sounds like a winning formula. I'll have a crack. Thanks heaps Liam, much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines