• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: (Windows - A750 & A770 GPU) New Denoise turning images black and white

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the new AI Denoise feature seems to darken my images and strip almost all the color out of them. Files are from a Nikon D500 being processed by a Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, and Intel A750 video card on Windows 11. Tried to create virtual copy of file and reset all other adjustments and it makes no difference. Still dark and almost completely black and white.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

This issue seems to have been resolved by the latest driver(31.0.101.4499 BETA).

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Greetings all,

Updates for Adobe Photography products have been released.  The June 2023 updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 139 Replies 139
139 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really good progress!!

Denoise is working for me as well with my a370m and the new Beta driver 31.0.101.4499.

That said it is really slow... so still a work in progress...

With the ARC GPU active I get the following:

Denoise = 8 minutes

Raw Details = 2 seconds

Super Resolution = 20 minutes

With the ARC GPU deactivated active and running only the integrated Iris Xe Graphics I get the following:

Denoise = 3 minutes

Raw Details = 4 seconds

Super Resolution =  25 seconds

So the integrated GPU seems to mostly out perform the Arc GPU....

Thank you for getting this sorted out for all of us and Intel... I hope this information is helpful in working twords getting the Arc GPUs up to full speed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These drivers won't install on my machine maybe due to my gfx card? I too have the same issue with the colour casts in enhance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just updated my driver for AMD, this appears to have solved the issue, hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having problems even after updating to the beta intel driver. If I disable the device driver (again) then it works. Still still seems to be a workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm starting to think that will not be a fix for it as Intel appears to be abandoning the Arc series. They quit manufacturing the A770 card. There are also no new laptops including arc graphics that I can see. I feel kind of cheated by Adobe and Intel since both said the cards were supported. It takes anywhere from 4 minutes to 55 minutes to process one image. I have no idea why the times change so much. Every image on my old laptop with the Nvidia 1650 takes one minute or less.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got the courage to try Denoise again and it caused my system to reboot.

This is using an Arc 770 16GB on an AMD 5800 system, latest Win10 Pro, latest LR Classic, the Intel beta driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have one of the Intel Arc graphics cards, please try the new driver released June 21, 2023 (or later, for future reference) to resolve the grayscale/sepia-toned results using Enhancd Denoise for bayer and X-trans raw files.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/726609/intel-arc-iris-xe-graphics-whql-windows.html?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will give that a try.

I did get a successful Denoise run on a dng file from a Pixel 6a.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the newest drivers, It seems to have solved the color issue, but the processing time is still extremely slow and varies from two minutes to 54 minutes. I have a laptop with an Intel I7 12700h and Arc A370M. I have an old machine running a 4 year old Intel I7 9750 and Nvidia 1650 with the same amount of memory as the Intel Arc. It is consistent at one minute or less to process the same images. The older machine is not color accurate so it's not usable in my workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that Resize Bar needs to be enabled in the BIOS for the Intel GPUs. Just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-07-04 194652.png33 minutes to denoise this photo, when the Nvidia 1650 did it in a minute. This is still a problem that has not been fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightromm Classic 12.4 Camera RAW 15.4 :
- DNG und RAW Bilder werden nach "Verbessern" Werkzeug unter dem Reiter "Details" dunkler und in schwarzweiß dargestellt. 

- Grafikkarte wird nicht unterstützt 
Specs: win 11 / ARC A730M 12GB / Iris Xe Graphics 8Gb / RAM 16/19GB / i7-12700H 12.gen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Verbessern" = "Entrauschen"

- Grafikkarte wurde nach Neustart LRC wieder erkannt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightromm Classic 12.4 Camera RAW 15.4 :
- DNG und RAW Bilder werden nach "Verbessern" ( Entrauschen ) Werkzeug unter dem Reiter "Details" dunkler und in schwarzweiß dargestellt. 

- Grafikkarte wird nicht unterstützt 
Specs: win 11 / ARC A730M 12GB / Iris Xe Graphics 8Gb / RAM 16/19GB / i7-12700H 12.gen.
IST BEHOBEN Thanks @David Franzen at Work  with the extern intel-Link.
Thanks @all 

Votes

Translate

Translate